среда, 6 февраля 2013 г.

формылу в экселе

Anyhow, here's a with the parser and sample form projects.

Note that this parser still relies on the older (slower) multi-pass infix, union, and whitespace logic reflected in the JavaScript, so it's not optimal. But hey, it's free.

Hopefully the fact that it's written in C# for .NET 2.0 won't be a big issue for the reader who requested the code. If so, I might be able to dig up an older .NET 1.1 version.

However, on Friday, a reader reminded me that last year in the comments I'd promised to post a C# version of the parser. Oops. So I dug around and found the code. Once found, I had to pull it out of its project, clean it up a little, modify the execution context some, and add a sample form to illustrate its use. The sample form uses the parser to basically do what the JavaScript parser does on the original post:

Hard to believe it's been over two years since I posted a JavaScript version of my here. (As far as that goes, it's hard to believe it's been over three months since I posted anything here.) Since that original post, the parsing logic has been re-used in a variety of ways by me and others, including a VBA port by Rob van Gelder for an and a cool by Robin Macharg in the comments of the original post (which, unfortunately, I never got around to responding to - thanks Robin!). Beyond that, though, it hasn't gotten much attention.

Fixed a problem with literal numbers in formulas formatted with scientific notation (e.g., =3.1E-24-2.1E-24). More info .

xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"

rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий